with olive oil
- 50g olive oil*
- 50g brwon sugar
- 75g all purpose flour
- 25g oatmeal flour*
- 1/8 c/c salt
- 1/8 c/c vanilla powder
- 15g corn starch
- 30g hot water
- ½ c/c baking soda
- 1 C/S apple cidre vinegar*
- 100g dark chocolate chips*
Ustensiles de cuisine :
- 1 big bowl
- 2 regular size bowls
- 1 fork or 1 whisk
- 1 scale
- baking paper sheet or 1 silicone mat
- 2 tablespoons or an icecream scoop
- Mesuring spoons or a table spoon and a teaspoon.
- Freezer or fridge
1)You can replace the oil by a neutral one (sunflower or peanut).
2)The oatmeal flour can be obtained by mixing the oatmeal flakes.
3)The apple cidre vinegar can be replaced by lime juice.
4)100g of a dark chocolate bar chopped can replace the chocolate chips but also frozen berries can make it work.
- Heat the water.
- In a regular bowl mix the oil, the sugar and the vanilla powder.
- In another bowl pour the hot water over the corn starch in another.
- Mix the activated corn starch with the oil mixture.
- Pour the previous mix on the flour, oatmeal flour and the baking soda.
- Pour the apple cider vinegar at the end followed by the chocolate chips.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 10-15min.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Using the spoons you can form 7 cookie balls and put them over a tray covered in baking paper sheet. Let them cook for 15min at least.