"Ponche de crema"
vegan and with rhum
- 400g of vanilla soy milk
- 30g of corn starch
- 70g of sugar
- 1 lemon zest*
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 juniper berries
- 1 clove
- ½ shredded tonka bean
- 70g-150g of rhum*
- Immersion blender
- A glass bottle or a jar
- In order to obtain the lemon zest you can use a swivel peeler and then remove the with part pf the zest in case you’ll have some.
- In case you do not want to use a lime zest you can use the zest of half an orange.
- The rhum used its a venezuelan one (my favorite) just assure you to use a one to make cocktails.
- Use between 70 and 150g of rhum, the choice is based on your taste on acoholic cocktails.
- For an alcohol free version you can use some ginger, add more cloves, more juniper berries and 100g more of vanilla soy milk.
- Pour all the ingredients in the pot except for the rhum.
- Whisk it all up until two minutes after the boiling point.
- Take it out from tha heat and with the help of the immersion blender integrate the rhum.
- Fill the bottle and put it in the fridge.
- Serve it with ice cubes.