"Cocoda" coconut milkshake
without fresh coconuts
- 80-100g coconut milk (50-70% fat)
- 300g coconut water
- Ice cubes
- Caramel or vegan condensed milk
- 1tbsp blond sugar(optional)
- Weigthing scale
- If you find a fresh coconut with wáter inside isa ll you’ll need for this recipe.
- You can add the caramel or the condensed milk to the preparations instead of the sugar and mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Weigh the ingredients
- Pour and mix the ingredients in the blender
- Serve in a glass decorated with the caramel or the vegan condensed milk