Rice Leftovers Cake
- 200g of cooked rice
- 90gr of all purpose flour
- 1tsp of bicarbonate/ baking soda
- 4g of salt
- 200g of vanilla soy milk
- 1 tbs of cider vinegar
- 50g of blond sugar
- 1 Pan
- 2 Bowls
- 1 Whisk
- 1 weighing scale
- 1 spatula
- If you fry the batter be careful, it’s kinda
- Soy, almond
or any plant based proteined added milk can make it work
- Weigh the ingredients
- Pour and mix the soy milk and the vinegar
- Pour and mix the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix all together
- Serve small doses in a hot oiled pan. Or you can fill the pan with some oil and deep fry the mixture.
- Wait until the sides get a bit firm and flip with no hesitation.
- Wait until is golden brown
- Serve and sprinkle some sugar on.